Brabantia is known throughout the world for creating beautifully designed waste management products — which are made sustainably — for pleasurable living. Founded in the Netherlands in 1919, Brabantia began to design products for the way we live today. With the fourth generation now at the helm, the family business is placing itself firmly amongst the homes and hearts of millions of people worldwide, 100 years later.
We were excited to join forces with Brabantia when they approached us with a series of challenges, including growing their market share in both the UK and USA. Here’s how we amplified their discoverability and their sales…
- Marketplace AMP to boost discoverability beyond the standard waste management range to include laundry and food preparation.
- Drive sales in the UK and USA markets, particularly around waste management, laundry and food preparation.
- Overcome strategic competitor challenges and poor optimisation of USA content.
- Optimise product content in the UK and USA markets.
- A full, detailed content review and ongoing optimisation of content including all products in the USA and UK.
- Retain Marketplace AMP’s expertise to focus on product launches and to ensure that best-selling products stay on top of the competition.
- Provide full Amazon A+ content for popular, new and best-selling products, e.g. rotary dryers and other natural laundry drying products that promote the Love Nature campaign.
- Targeted key competitors’ products by using product display advertising to boost APA listings.
- Marketplace AMP to provide Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) to target search results.
We achieved the following results… and Brabantia were very happy with them! We were thrilled to exceed our client’s project goals, but that’s what we do best!
Significant increase in discoverability with many key products reaching Page One of search results, e.g. rotary washing line.
- Managed a 26 and 32% sales increase in the UK and USA respectively.
- ACOS (Advertising Cost of Sale) — improved significantly in both the UK and USA to below the target ACOS of 10%.
If you would like to know more about our e-commerce services and how we can help to amplify your sales, please get in touch with the team today.