2020 live vacancies!
Do you fancy joining an experienced international team of e-commerce techs and retail marketing specialists, covering all aspects of setting up, optimising, enhancing account performance and advertising on online marketplaces for leading global brands including Blistex, Heck, Rough Guides, SIGG, Brabantia and Sphero?
Then read on!
Working at Marketplace amp you’ll get to work with some awesome innovative brands, as well as leading household names!
And did we mention we’re based in a Castle (!), in a beautiful town centre location and here are some of our fun perks! ?
- Short day on Fridays!
- Staff pension scheme
- Complimentary car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bacon Butty Fridays
- Regular agency lunches
- Staff socials
- Personalised training program – you choose the best conferences, workshops and events for your needs!
- Bottomless treat bowl (fruit as well!)
Key Account Managers Needed!
2 roles available!
Are you an experienced Account Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing multiple accounts?
Our Key Account Manager position is pivotal in the delivery of services to a portfolio of Marketplace amp’s clients.
You will be a proficient client handler acting as the day to day contact for a variety of clients, super-organised with a proven track record in building positive relationships with clients and able to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work.
You’ll be collaborating internally with our Sales, Operations and Content team on onboarding new clients and to develop growth strategies for their businesses, and helping optimise the customer experience from click to delivery to returns.
Key Account Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing new and existing clients, working cross functionally to deliver services in the agreed upon time frame and according to client expectations
- Understanding client roadmaps and ensuring needs are anticipated and opportunities are identified
- Owning and resolving a wide range of requests and account issues
- Independently proposing, developing and leading cross functional solutions to solve client requests with minimal guidance
- Responsible for client satisfaction for a portfolio of clients measured via Net Promoter Score and other methodology
- Promotes and ensures contract adherence
- Professionally interacts with clients, building strong relationships
- Conducts client meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Creates and presents executive summaries at the end of each client project highlighting key contributors, lessons learned and applied and successes
You will have:
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing multiple accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Project management qualification i.e. Prince 2
- First-class phone manner
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritise at any one time as issues arise
- Commercial awareness and able to chase KPI targets as part of team
- Experience in a high pressure, customer facing role
- Proven track record in building positive relationships with clients
- Able to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work
- Requires a high level of analysis, judgment, negotiation and problem solving skills
Here at Marketplace amp, we’re constantly on the hunt for uber-talented individuals with a real thirst for e-commerce. Full e-commerce marketplaces (Amazon/eBay etc) training will be given.
So if you live and breathe e-commerce and are looking to join an awesome agency do get in touch!
Want to find out more? Why not send your CV to email@example.com.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
No agencies please!