Do you fancy joining an experienced international team of e-commerce techs and retail marketing specialists, covering all aspects of setting up, optimising, enhancing account performance and advertising on online marketplaces for leading global brands including Rough Guides, SIGG, Brabantia and Sphero?
Working at Marketplace amp you’ll get to work with some awesome innovative brands, as well as leading household names! And did we mention we’re based in a Castle (!), in a beautiful town centre location, with staff pension scheme and complimentary car parking? Bacon Butty Fridays, regular agency lunches and a bottomless treat bowl are just some of our fun perks! 😉
Here at Marketplace amp, we’re constantly on the hunt for uber-talented individuals with a real thirst for e-commerce. So if you live and breathe e-commerce and are looking to join an awesome agency do email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you love to write copy that engages and inspires? We’re looking for a talented Copywriter to create e-commerce content that coverts!
Full training programme to get you up to speed and a guru in e-commerce in no time! The role focuses on developing engaging written content for Amazon, eBay and other e-commerce sites, for a range of clients that encourages customers to find, love and buy their products.
• Write consumer-friendly product descriptions
• Ensure copy is clear, concise, on-brand and accurate
• Liaise with internal team and clients to understand the product stories and write copy that excites consumers
As a Junior Content Writer, you will:
• Write in-depth product descriptions with the perfect blend of creative and technical writing skills for Amazon (A+ Content) and eBay
• Research and compile informative product information to influence purchasing decisions
• Edit product descriptions, buying guides, and supportive text throughout e-commerce websites and on occasions Press Releases and Marketing Materials
• Undertake user-focused keyword research to highlights areas of potential growth, inform content strategy and optimisation
• 1+ years editing experience in a corporate setting, agency or e-commerce
• Must demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and ability to self-manage a heavy workload and hit deadlines
Perfect role looking for a graduate or junior exec looking to move into e-commerce – full training programme to get you up to speed and a guru in e-commerce in no time!
Do you have an:
You’ll be learning on the job, assisting our awesome e-commerce manager and team with managing, supporting, optimising and growing the sales of e-commerce customers with a major focus on Amazon EU and US.
The core duties of the role include:
Want to find out more? Why not send your CV to email@example.com.
No agencies please!