Join our Amazon Brand Registry training course, designed to provide sellers with a comprehensive understanding of Amazon Brand Registry
Participants will learn how to establish and manage their brand on Amazon, including creating a unique brand identity, registering their products, and safeguarding their intellectual property rights. They will also discover the advantages of enrolling in the Brand Registry, such as access to advanced brand content, control over product listings, and streamlined reporting tools.
By the end of the course, participants will have the knowledge and skills to leverage the Amazon Brand Registry to maximise their sales and safeguard their brand from unauthorised sellers.
- how to change a brand or push content live through BR
- understand the main purpose of Amazon Brand Registry and how it helps brands protect their IP
- brand requirements and how to enrol your brand
- how to assign brand role permissions
- better understand the ‘Access to Selling Benefits’ for Seller Central
- introduction to Amazon Transparency
- introduction to Project Zero
- report intellectual property infringements
- how to report brand violations to remove any bad actors