If you live and breathe e-commerce and have experience in managing multiple accounts and e-commerce strategies, including Amazon and eBay, then read on!
Be AMPed working with leading global brands from Eat Natural to Durex and Dettol!
Mainly remote working with face-to-face meetings up to two times a month in our Cambridge or Bury St Edmunds offices and regular face-to-face client meetings throughout the UK.
There’s plenty of awesome extras that come from being part of our team, from personalised training programs (£1,000), monthly mindfulness, remote and office-based working (Cambridge/Bury offices), flexi-time, staff pensions, health insurance, bonus scheme and fab socials too!
The position is pivotal in the delivery of services to a portfolio of marketplace amp’s clients. You will help oversee multiple accounts, anticipate and manage the resolution of operational issues and lead and drive growth strategies.
- Working cross-functionally to deliver services in the agreed time frame and according to client expectations
- Understanding client roadmaps and ensuring needs are anticipated / opportunities are identified
- Independently proposes, develops and leads cross-functional solutions to solve client requests
- Responsible for client satisfaction for a portfolio of clients measured via client surveys and other methodology
- Understanding contractual agreements. Promoting and ensuring contract adherence
- Manage regular and quarterly client meetings, presentations, pitches and networking
Email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Degree level qualification, or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing accounts and e-commerce strategies, including Amazon and eBay
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritise at any one time as issues arise
- Commercially aware and able to chase KPI targets as part of a team
- Able to plan, execute and manage projects simultaneously
- Requires a high level of analysis, judgment, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- A strategic problem solver with excellent project management skills
- Customer driven and able to establish robust relationship with assigned customer base
- Basic knowledge of Amazon PPC would be beneficial, but not essential